Sunday, July 9, 2017

An Undivided Life


"I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing that I hate."  Paul’s letter to the Romans is thought by many to be the most compelling discussion of salvation by grace through faith ever written.

Penny Seay. LUT
Penny Seay has been a Licensed Unity Teacher in the area of Pastoral Care since 2011 and loves to study the Truth Principles of Unity. She has served Unity Church of the Hills in Austin as a Prayer Chaplain since 2009 and also coordinates the Prayer Chaplain Team, serves on the Silent Prayer Team, and helps with the 11:00 Prayer Service on Saturdays. She has attended UCOH since 2006. Penny has a doctoral degree in Special Education and retired in 2015 from The University of Texas at Austin. She is now pursuing her Master of Divinity from Iliff School of Theology in Denver and will graduate in one more year. 

No comments: